Cedar Creek Cabin
The Cedar Creek Cabin Accommodates up to Four People
Authentic log cabin guest house built with modern conveniences. Fully furnished lodging with everything needed for a party of four. Comfort, charm, and lots of personality. Close to Forks, the Hoh Rain Forest, Kalaloch and La Push ocean beaches. Situated on our Bogachiel River home property. Please check Google Maps in satellite view. Enjoy our private riverfront trail that begins just out the front door and takes you over a footbridge above a mini-waterfall, past old growth spruce, and a spur to private river frontage.
Wow! What a gem! We were so comfortable and relaxed the second we walked in the door. I'm so glad we opted for a quiet place like this .. Love the proximity to the Hoh Rainforest, the homey touches. You thought of everything.
Outdoor fire pit and barbeque, covered entry and outdoor living space with picnic table/bench
Free domestic long distance calls. Linens and towels, kitchen/dining utensils provided. Located between La Push (Rialto), the Hoh Rainforest in Olympic National Park and Kalaloch beaches. Forks hosts the finest fishing and hunting grounds in the Pacific Northwest. Cedar Creek Cabin is the perfect place to end your day of hiking, kayaking or beachcombing. In the country, but close enough to town for convenience.
"Very clean and well built. The owners are excellent folks to deal with and supplied everything ..."
The cabin is ideally suited for parties up to four people. You'll be delighted with the comfort and quiet of the cabin and its surroundings! Enjoy your morning coffee listening to the sounds of the creek and the many birds. There are occasional elk and deer in the yard. In the summer and fall, grouse collect salmonberries and huckleberries. Take a short hike down to the Bogachiel River, or ask us about the many chanterelle patches nearby.
Cedar Creek Cabin Amenities:
- Authentic Log Cabin Construction
- Kitchen with 2-burner propane cooktop, toaster oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, full-size refrigerator, utensils & dishes, breakfast bar
- Complimentary coffee, tea
- One Queen-sized bed in the Master Bedroom
- Two Twin beds in the Bunk Room
- Bathroom with continuous hot water shower, skylight and solar tube
- Heated ceramic tile floors
- Electric Fireplace/heater
- Free Hi-speed Wireless Internet
- Free Domestic Long Distance Phone calls
- 120+ Channel Dish Network© TV/ DVD
- For our fishing and hiking friends... an electric boot dryer!
- Covered Patio facing the creek
- Outdoor fire pit with wood provided
- BBQ grill with charcoal provided
- Private riverfront trail