Home | availability
| rates | amenities
| contact us
last update: 02/23/2012
These are genuine comments from our guestbook. None have been
censored or ignored
Punctuation and content are unedited (maybe a spelling error or two ;-)
Comments from our 2011-12 GuestBook :
- This wonderful place turned our working away from home a vacation! It made
living away from home so easy and peaceful! Thank you so much!
- This cabin is delightful! We came here for the first two days of our
honeymoon & the privacy and serenity are fabulous! The
cabin is so well made and the attention to detail, obvious in so
many ways. We took a hike on Rialto Beach to Hole in the Wall- so fabulous.
We will be back.
- Returning to this cabin was always a warm and relaxing
respite. Thanks for this beautiful piece of paradise.
- I'll be back.
- Loved this cabin! We are on Spring Break from Cincinnati. While we were in
Forks, we went to see the sunset at Rialto Beach, Second Beach on a
beautifully sunny day, hiked through the Rain Forest, went to Cape Flattery,
and enjoyed every minute! The cabin is immaculate
(which we thoroughly appreciated). Forks is a great little town. Washington
is a fascinating state.
- Thanks! We had a wonderful time. The cabin was great and all the extra
little amenities were definitely appreciated.
- We had such a great stay-Thank You!!! This cabin stayed warm & cozy
& was so wonderful to come back to after a day of hiking and
beachcombing. Thank you for all the extra 'lil things like the boot dryer
(!!!!), kleenex, Pro-V shamboos, etc; very thoughtful. Our daughter loved
throwing pebbles in the creek & petting your friendly retriever :) It
was relaxing, & the hummingbirds and fresh flower baskets were lovely.
We had such a great time ... Took many amazing pictures and loved returning
here to the babbling 'lil creek and cozy nature. Thank you for the visitor
info & pass, brochure ideas. Had a great time, love to return.
- We loved your soft soft soft blankets :) Thank U so much!
- Thank you for all of your recommendations. Rialto Beach
"Amazing", Hoh Rain Forest "more than we cold have
imagined." We've stayed in many cabins in Ohio and
Tennessee, some good and some bad. Trust me when I say you have an amazing
place here. Thank YOU!
- Enjoyed watching the little birds building a nest in the fuchsia!!
- We add our praise to your previous guests! A beautiful cabin in a
wonderful and quiet location. Hummingbirds did not fail to please. A
privilege to be your guests.
- We liked this cabin very much. It was cozy and cute, yet it had all the
amenities that we would have wanted. Will surely recommend this place to
friends and hope to come back soon!
- We enjoyed staying in your beautiful cabin. It was immaculate.
It was fun watching the hummingbirds. There was lots to do nearby-beautiful
beaches, the Hoh Rainforest, etc. I love the log cabin quilt, the embroidered
map with state flowers & the cross stitch- nice touches.
- The cabin was so clean and with great accommodations-was wonderful to come
home to it after hiking 8 miles each day on our two hiking days. Thanks so
- What a lovely get away! We had a wonderful stay and saw eagles, elk and
fabulous trees! Thanks
additional comments from previous guests
Home | photos
and availability | links
| contact us